Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Bling



I've been so busy lately I almost forgot to obsess over jewelry. But when I was in Hawaii I saw this gal's stuff in a shop, and I was smitten. This ring is awesome and it tickles my inner Harry Potter geek. It reminds me of a ring I had in the sixth grade, only nicer and a lot more expensive. I might buy myself the shark tooth necklace for my birthday. It's not cheap but I deserve it. I pushed out a baby this year and got a new job. Plus, Ceci is getting teeth and my world is a poopisode. If you have no idea what I mean, let me tell you, teething = diarrhea. Only bling will make me feel better about having poo smeared all over my house and life. Gold is shiny and diamonds sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...