Monday, September 20, 2010

All Good Things



Here's a few good things to check out-

Magar Hatworks in Charleston, South Carolina. The owner makes one of a kind handmade hats using traditional blocking techniques. I tell ya, my husband wore a fedora every day of out our honeymoon in Kauai, and I've since developed a man-in-a-fedora fetish. These are some of the nicest I've seen.

Freitag messenger bags made in Zurich. These are the coolest. They are made out of used truck tarpaulins. The site allows you to pick a tarp, and then use your mouse and their online template to design it yourself. The result is a snazzy, personalized, and eco-conscious bag. 

Seattle artist Susanna Bluhm paints moody and beautiful landscapes. We have one of her paintings hanging next to our bed and it's lovely. If anyone wants to buy me one just drop me a line and I'll send you my address. 

XO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...