Friday, August 27, 2010

Not Your Grandmother's Tea Tray




I can't decide if I love this dessert tray from Supermarket or I hate it. I'd love to have it for parties, but when not in use it would have to be hidden in the back of the china cabinet so I didn't have to look at that kewpie head all day. 
In other news, I'm feeling a million times better today. I really needed the day off. I'm just getting too pregnant to be on my feet all day, and this sprained ankle has really thrown a monkey wrench into my life. I realize more and more over the years that there is a direct relationship between the amount of exercise I get and my tolerance for frustration. Spending the week with a bag of ice on my ankle has brought me down to a bad place. On that note, I'm off to get a massage and then to the pool to swim laps! Happy Friday. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...